Meet Dr. Hardik Doshi — your guide to a rejuvenated face and neck.
For years now, Dr. Hardik Doshi has been working with patients in Manhattan and surrounding areas offering them a way to present their younger, more revitalized selves to the world, every single day.
An expert when it comes to cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgeries of the face and neck, Dr. Doshi has been training in his specific field for several years, having even undergone five years of intensive training at
I Columbia/ New York Presbyterian Hospital
II Weill Cornell / New York Presbyterian Hospital
III Morgan Stanley Children’s Hospital of New York
IV Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (MSKCC)
In his training and professional experience, he’s performed well over 4,000 surgeries, during which time he has honed his very particular approach to his craft. Bringing art and science to the table in equal measure, Dr. Doshi approaches each and every procedure with the eye of a true artisan, striving for conservative and naturalistic results that don’t betray their origins.
Rather than work to construct new appearances for his patients, Dr. Doshi works to reveal, enhance, and accentuate their naturally-existing good looks. Each and every face has attractive qualities, and Dr. Doshi sees it as his mission to bring them out, so that the rest of the world may see and enjoy them.
His patient-centric approach separates Dr. Doshi from a large number of his peers, as he makes sure to sit down and work closely with anybody who comes through his door. Before your cosmetic procedure, Dr. Doshi will walk you through your options and alternatives, even suggesting other ways to achieve similar results in certain instances. He’ll talk you through how the procedure works, and will explain what you can expect, so that you can rest assured and feel completely comfortable, throughout every step of the process.
Dr. Doshi’s specialty with facial cosmetic surgery has made him a sought-after member of his particular field, and his ability to create natural, subtle results in the face and neck have helped him enrich the lives of countless patients.
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA) Medical Honor Society
- American College of Surgeons (ACS)
- American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery (ABOto)
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (AAFPRS)
- Lenox Hill Hospital (Northwell Health)
- Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat (MEETH)
- Huntingon Hospital (Northwell Health)
Dr. Doshi’s specialty includes but is not limited to primary, ethnic, and revision RHINOPLASTY, nasal septoplasty, FACELIFT, NECK LIFTS, submental (neck) LIPOSUCTION and contouring, buccal fat pad excision, EYELIFTS, brow lifts, CHIN tucks and augmentation, male and female HAIR RESTORATION, LIP LIFTS and implants, FAT TRANSFER, OTOPLASTY, dimpleplasty, scar revision, post Mohs reconstruction, trauma and laceration repair, FILLER and neurotoxin (BOTOX, DYSPORT, XEOMIN) injections, STEM CELL therapy, PLATELET RICH PLASMA (PRP) therapy, dermabrasion, micro- needling, chemical peels, cryolipolysis, and radiofrequency, ultrasonic, and LASER therapy.
Dr. Doshi approaches facial surgery through the lens of a discerning eye aimed to restore natural beauty while creating a youthful look and a renewed glow all with minimal downtime. His approach to aesthetic reform involves utilizing the most advanced non-surgical and surgical techniques delivered with meticulous technical skill tailored specifically to highlight your facial attributes resulting in long lasting and truly meaningful results.
FellowshipPremier Image Cosmetic Laser Surgery American Academy of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
Residency- Columbia University Medical Center / New York Presbyterian Hospital (NYP)
- Morgan Stanley Children’s Hospital / New York Presbyterian Hospital (NYP)
- Weill Cornell Medical Center / New York Presbyterian Hospital (NYP)
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (MSKCC)
Medical Education- Stony Brook University Medical School Graduated Top %1 of Class
- Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA) Medical Honor Society Inductee
Awards & Recognitions
- Scored top 3% (out of 26,000) for Admission into Stuyvesant High School (#1 High School in NYC)
- Graduated with Distinction in Math &; Sciences – Stuyvesant High School
- Sung National Anthem – Yankee Stadium
- Selected Nationally to Sing for Congress, A Former Vice President, and Two Former U.S. Presidents
- Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA) Honor Society Inductee (Top %5 Medical School)
- Gold Humanism Honor Society Inductee (Physician Leaders Demonstrating Compassionate Patient Care)
- Invited Prosector / Instructor Teaching Weill Cornell Medical Students (Head & Neck Surgery)
- Invited Prosector / Instructor Teaching Columbia University College of Physician & Surgeons Medical Students (Head & Neck Surgery)
- Invited Prosector / Instructor Emory University Head & Neck Surgery Residents (Facial Plastic Surgery)
- Gerson Lehrman Group Facial Plastic | Head & Neck Surgery Invited Expert Adviser
- Guidepoint – Facial Plastic | Head & Neck Surgery Invited Expert Adviser
- Crowd Med – Facial Plastics | Head & Neck Surgery Top Medical Expert
- Physicians Advisory Council – Facial Plastic | Head & Neck Surgery Invited Expert Adviser
- Best Doctors – Facial Plastics | Head & Neck Surgery Adviser (Harvard Partners Healthcare Affiliation)
- Patient’s Choice Award – Facial & Reconstructive Plastic Surgeon
- NY Fit Fest – Featured & Exclusive Aesthetic & Wellness Ambassador
- Reader’s Digest – Invited Plastic Surgery Medical Consultant
- RealSelf Top Doctor – Facial Plastic Surgery
- Haute Beauty / Haute Living – Featured Cosmetic Face & Nose Expert (New York)
- Super Doctors (Rising Star) – New York Times Featured
- American Board of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery (ABFPRS)
- American Board of Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery (AbOto-HNS)
- American College of Surgeons (ACS) Fellow